Thursday 5 November 2009

Rants Booklet...

After my crit i was abit disheartened about the booklet i'd made for the typographic rants i had made. I'd worked hard but looking back i had rushed them so i've been working on some layouts.












I need to work on my craft skills. Printing double sided upstairs in the mac suites always seems to knock the alignment off.






I was fairly pleased with this brief as it has given me an idea of how to have a monthly booklet focusing on these little rants i have. I've been thinking of different ways to expose these rants and i created a sticker focusing my rage on twilight series of books/films

Anyway, this was the start of my experimentation with in design and page layout, its very simple and i want to continue to use indesign more.

No comments:

Post a Comment