Saturday 3 October 2009

Don't Panic...To Be Continued

The theme for the Don't Panic competition is: Social. This worked out well for me as i'm going down a political/social context lately. Even branching into motivational type things. Here's what i got so far. I'm trying to get back into the knack of using design sheets opposed to working solely on my mac.
I took this photo over the summer for a t-shirt i wanted to print for a competition. I'm going to go back and print it, as soon as my loan comes in. Which hopefully is soon. I also had an idea of expanding on that photo and gathering a collection of homeless people holding my sign for a book.
Just a few rough, quick sketches. I wanted to experiment with vector shading and drew influence from Alex Trochut.



Just a quick idea.
I'm all about drips and want to experiment with the vector shading.

Puddle of oil... I think i might make the oil spell out Afghanistan? or something.

Did you know? Shell oil reported a £13.9 billion profit last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment