Saturday 25 April 2009

Rationale: Levi's

Levi's brief.

This is going to be a short one. 2 days tops, as the deadline is on the 4th may, i really want to enter this as a competiton rather than just doing an old brief for the sake of this module. I have initial ideas working around the idea of optical illusions only made from denim. I will research into different illusions and how these can be recreated and adapted to fit the dimensions of the shop front.
I'm also running with an idea i am more drawn to of a universe made entirely from levi's garments in particular 501 jeans. I will create a rough design of our solar system made from jeans and buttons and belts for submission.

DEADLINE: WED 29th April 2009

*Edit* This ended up been a quick 1 day brief, probably spent about 4 hours on this. Quick Quick turn around. The concept is there. I didnt want to spend too long on this one as i had another 3 briefs to do. I was glad at how quickly i turned this around.*

No comments:

Post a Comment